No products in the cart.
Shining Star Vocational Training Institute (SSVTI)
Empowering the women of Marginalized communities
Shining Star Vocational Training Institute is located in Bhitai Colony Korangi Crossing. It is started in March 2021 with vision of Dr.Fizza Yasmeen who ran the women economic empowerment project for three years sponsored by international donor to engage the vulnerable women of marginalized communities and encourage them to play productive role in society and as well as in their families . The centre is created on the key learned lesson during the project that it financial hard ship leads to many psychological isissuesThe aim of services is to early prevention of emerging psychological issues due lack of low income or no skill .Institute renders it services from Monday-Friday for four months of each course.
Have any Question?
Frequently asked questions
- Experience & Professional Instructors
- Course Training with Professional Grooming
- Most Affordable Fee
- Well-Equipped Workshops & Practical Labs
- Within the 1st year 100 people will be able to trained in the Vocational Training Center (SSVTI).
- With the initial goal of 50% of beneficiaries will be engaged within income-generating activities formally or informally following receipt of training.
- Beneficiaries will become self-reliant and strongly resilient in addressing their challenges through the Vocational Training.
- Beneficiaries will be able to use their skills to enhance their careers and employment prospects.
- Beneficiaries will be able to use course completion certifications provided by SSVTI, and enable wider career opportunities.
- To Empowering women of the marginalized community through vocational education to contribute to the development of their homes and communities.
- To provide affordable vocational education to women of low income group, helping them earn a better living and respect
- To Measure and monitor beneficiary performance & certify the skills
- To provide a safe and secure training and learning environment every trainee.